Wednesday 29 September 2010

Just Gonna Post......

So, hey guys. Sorry for the lack of posts that ive been doing, at the start of my blog i was aiming to do about 2/3 blogs a day with the exception of 4. But that was before i looked at my schedule only to remember that i have to work 6 days a week and do a photography class in the mornings.
So that kinda leaves me a bit time struck and in a little pickle. I got to the point where i was endlessly trying to find an app in the app store to find a decent Blogger app for my iphone,

as you can see they are either not very good but really expensive, so it kinda sucked, and i dont really fancy the texting in thing either since i pretty much post picture with all my posts.
But seeing as i have like a 2hour break between classes and work, which is right about now. I was thinking that i would make a big ass blog each day, so itll fill up the 2/3 blogs that i would usually do each day.

So here it is:


Drugs, Celebrities doing Drugs, Drugs doing Celebrities, Celebrities are Drugs

This post is gonna be pointed at Lindsay Lohan because i just read that apparently she's back in Rehab, and all i got to say is why?!?

Why can't we just treat her like any other woman takes Crack and send her to jail....Why do we give people like her so many chances to prove themselves right and when they do, do something wrong why do the judges tolerate dumb bitches like her. Why the fffff cant we just stick her in jail and let her do her time for making an ass out of herself, its not like she'll hate it there. She's Bi, she'll get by just fine!!! Just because one person looks better, reads a script better than us, can memorise a script, or write a couple songs to influence a couple of generations doesnt mean they are any different than we are.


On a side not though, she does look pretty sexy here and given the chance, id still do her:

Jus' sayin.

This is Informative and You Should Watch it:

If you have a perfectly normal human attention span, then you should watch this. If your lazy skip this video, you'll probably get bored after 10 seconds not getting a laugh out of it.


















Consequences:

 "K.O!!"

I dont really like these sore of pictures, mostly because its not graphic enough. But this one gave me a good laugh. NOTE: I don't support women abuse in anyway, nor do i tolerate it, but they should really stay in the kitchen in my humble opinion.


To finish off, here's a picture of Zooey Deschanel:



















BREAKING NEWS

Justin Beiber found as a pedophile and arrested



Justin Bieber Found To Be Cleverly Disguised 51-Year-Old Pedophile



54 comments:

  1. Great stuff :D this was worth waiting :) keep up bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love Zooey Deschanel. Excuse me while I go dream about a life full of money and holding her hand :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like the fact that there are no good blogger apps for my iphone. I can go to the website itself with safari,, but it's a pain in the ass to look at the tiny screen and type out a blog..without pictures..
    Actually, i just got a great new idea for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A photography class. Nice. Can we see the fruits of it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol Justin Beiber vid. Also OMG Zoey Deschanel's eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should occasionally blog about some of the photographs you took for your class. I love good photography.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey use to be so cute :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @PapaJ and @Gilbu, i will do soon enough, the problem is i mainly take pictures with my film camera which i have to get them processed and scan them in my computer which could take a while. But i will try sometime this or next week to post some of my pictures. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is aimed perfectly at ADD people. some stuff about something BAM PRETTY GIRL youtube video more stuff

    i like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great blog, I will be reading regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Took me a while to read, but I enjoyed it man. Especially the Lohan parts lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. LMAO, beiber video was great, loved it

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOAH, you nailed it! a long blog post xD and cool also! Man, Poor Lindsay but oh well...and JB omg!!!!!!!!!! laugh so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what fame can do to you if you are not careful ..pity

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey! I totaly did the same about blogging on iPhone... I didnt found anything usefull... the best thing is that if you catch up on some wireless and just go on the full site :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. drugs totaly destroy you.. I don't know why people actualy take them if they know how they will end up...

    ReplyDelete
  17. lohan used to be hot, like in the parent trap

    ReplyDelete
  18. uooou sinteticPedobear

    ReplyDelete
  19. H0W DARE YOU SPEAK ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER THAT WAY???

    ReplyDelete
  20. interesting anf funny. ill be dropping by regulary

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fucking love zoey, and the Bieber vid made me LOL so fucking hard.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I had a good laugh with the beiber one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Zooey Deschanel is hot, and Lindsays just a douche.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Damn, I just don't see how a person can be so successful, yet still be so trashy. I mean, I know famous people get bored as shit, but damn... at least stay away from hard drugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. lol the bieber video had me thinking it was real for like 30 seconds lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. lol, you weren't kidding when you said you'd be making a big ass blog. Very good nonetheless, I totally agree about Lindsey Lohan too, if it was some nobody, she'd be put in jail just like everybody else. Christ! I guess money can buy you stuff like that.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  27. very nice blog
    i like your post!
    supportin & follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice blog! That K.O. one was priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking at those Lindsay pictures... I'd still tap that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I remember the days when Lindsay was pretty innocent, aand freaking lol at the justin beiber thing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol at the bieber thing... if only. Anyway I had the same probably with the no decent blogger app for the iphone, lemme know if you ever actually find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  32. God I cant stand that Lohan character

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'd still bang Lindsay Lohan like there was no tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rehab or not Lindsay Lohan was fucking hot in Machete.
    Like white on rice my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I personally think people need to worry about their owns lives rather a celebrity. Because, she's getting famous by us talking about her...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post man. Keep in touch... Look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Not a fan of Lindsay but who could hate Zooey Deschanel? She has to be the cutest thing in Hollywood right now.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Haha I love this blog. I also love Zooey Deschanel :3. She's awesome in every movie I've seen her in

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yay! Looking forward to those photos. :)

    ReplyDelete