Thursday 30 September 2010

Get shot in the head with a bit of realism!

Sorry, i don't know whats with my post titles....Their totally random, and are completely irrelevant to the whole post.


Anyhow, a few of you were asking me about my photography class and the photos i take for it, also one or two asked how long i've been doing photography, well i started to take this class at around March so tsince then which makes pretty much a newbie at it.But on request, i took a look around my room and I found 2 SD cards lying in my drawer. As you know, i usually prefer taking photos with a film camera, but now and again my teacher asks me to use one of his digital SLRs, which i occassionally do.

You can all go into a little debate by yourselves about film and digital, but i mostly make large scale prints and mainly focus on landscape photos so with a common mind, you should all know film is better quality when it comes to this, plus i prefer manual SLR's to get the most out of my photos. Now i'm just rambling on, and should get on with the photos.

Gotta warn you guys though, they're not that good, but you guys asked for it









                                       




Hmmm yeah, here you go, these are just the best ones i could pick out of about 1000+ pictures, and for any camera enthusiasts out there, these were took from a Canon 30D with a 60F lens (not too sure on the lens) with one picture on here i used a fisheye with.

So, on with todays blog post of random stuff?

Dressed like a nerd but i never got the grades

I'm pretty sure you guys are probably quite familiar with this video already, but it was bound to end up in one of my posts one day, so i just thought it might as well be today. 
Words cannot explain how much i love this song, just because everything in it says is everything that i would usually say, and my adequate reaction to this video when i first watched it was 'HOLY SHIT THIS IS HILARIOUS'



"So Vintage"


Canada prostitution laws gone!

Yeah, this might not be interesting to half of you guys, but i'll try and make this piece of news fun filled for you guys, so you at least know a little bit about our world, and when your at breakfast with your mom and dad. You can start a thoughtful conversation.
So news struck yesterday that, Canada has thrown out its anti-prostitution laws, what does this mean? well in Canada now, you are free to have sex with any prostitute you want legally! now i know you thought it was legal at the start, but the law at the start was that it prevented consenting adults engaging in legal activity, so technically it was illegal. I still dont know why it took so long for Canada to catch up to these laws, when everyone has just been sitting back since their own country have done their bit. Goddamn it Canada get it together.

Just make sure though, when you do go do the dirty business make sure you take your time to pick a good one, otherwise you'll end up with something like this:


Instead of ending up with something like this:




This is part where i stop and leave you with a hot piece of ass which you have all been waiting for:

But no. I'm just gonna leave you with a thoughtful quote:

The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do." — Andy Warhol

A cute picture:



















And then the hot stuff.















Need some suggestions on who/what to put at the end of my posts. any ideas? leave the comments below

66 comments:

  1. why being a dickhead is tempting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures! people think photography is hard but its really complicated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the third pic, freaking epic and reminds me of the photography i do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shugo, the third picture is great. Easily my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked the first pic

    also

    lold at the video

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does that girl have an erectile dysfunction shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @theDandyPost hahah no i dont think so.

    and @PapaJ and Shugo, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't take my eyes of the last one :o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pics look great. I like your work a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly pretty interested to see where the new prostitution laws will go.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures dude, keep at it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I'm genuinely amazed at Canadian prostitution becoming legal, and that last picture definitely gets my nod of approval!

    Really good blog so far, and this latest post is the best of the lot imho.

    ReplyDelete
  13. not a bad set of photos. you have some talent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures dude! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  15. Normally I don't really get photography, but wow, those are some nice shots.Especially love the 2nd and 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the please take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints pic

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got a mustache and a low cut vest, some purple leggings and a sailor tat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. video quiet large... :/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love photography... I'm interested in your interpretation of it

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a camera myself, but I take extreme close-up pics rather than scenic ones, but I must say your pictures are really, really good. Bravo to you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I heard about the Canadian Prostituion ruling
    Apparently the courts are withholding the judgement for 30 days so the government can debate it.
    Still keeping my fingers crossed. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW that song is catchy as hell lmao. I'm surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really informative mate

    ReplyDelete
  24. Long post is long...and wow, some of your pics are amazing, the one with the moon and the bridge, totally awesome!!! Have you thought about selling them in the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  25. niice post ! tanks for sharing it ...!

    ReplyDelete
  26. interesting post, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay! Your photos! That went faster than I expected. :D I think you really have an eye for landscapes and cityscapes. I know I enjoyed them. Keep at it! :) And be sure to post them here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Keep putting hot women on the end of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pics are great, but the resolution is to small.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Monstrous blog mine is better though :P

    Nice post i read every word :3 keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow this is a really great blog, i like the variety within your posts, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  32. haha loved the be a dickhead part.

    and what you said about your blogtitles I think you're just TOO artistic or cool to think of nonrandom topics, haha! peace!

    ReplyDelete
  33. where can i find me a dog like that?

    so cuuuuuuuuuute! haha

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice pictures! As for that video, saw it on 9gag a while back, so funny! =p

    ReplyDelete
  35. your photos are pretty great, stop being so modest :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. The brown hair lady looks like a prostitute herself. Hrmmm.. I wonder if that was the reason the laws got overthrown? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome post, +Followed!

    Share the love<3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your pictures man, you're really good ;) looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I really like the second and third pic, they're quite striking. also great post

    ReplyDelete
  40. Woohoo time for me to head to canada! So many prostitutes so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very awesome blog, digging the pictures bro
    supporting and following~

    ReplyDelete
  42. Random hottness at the bottom of every post!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I studied photography when I was in high school and college. It was lots of fun. When I was in journalism class, I was the photographer for the student newspaper. I was actually the only one in my school that knew how to use the dark room they had. I learned how to develop stuff at the art institute. Sadly, I didn't pursue it and didn't learn any developing techniques beyond the basics. But I love good photos.

    ReplyDelete
  44. fucking hipsters...side note, prostitution is legal in my country?! jesus i have to keep up with the news more...who's my prime minister again? oh right, obama.

    ReplyDelete
  45. keep it up, dawg. all I'll say is that you might want to shorten your posts so you can make that material last longer. also, I don't like staying at one blog for too long

    ReplyDelete
  46. liked the pics :) just sharing daily love ;p

    ReplyDelete
  47. Forgot to mention.
    Your pictures are great, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like the picture of the houses.

    ReplyDelete
  49. nice picx xD tanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  50. yo got some nice pictures bro. post some more.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks for visiting me =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  52. cool post :D

    last pic is really hot ^^

    ReplyDelete